Friday 1 July 2011

Stop Press

I hope in future to be able to inflict my own poetry upon you. Of course that would mean I actually have to write some first, but for now I thought it could be fun to inflict someone else’s first. So in honour of someone I would hope I can call my dear friend, this is his word....I hope you find this both enjoyable and rewarding, and please; try not to over think it

Stop Press
Everything means something,
Or nothing means everything.
Anything is not nothing;
So something means everything.
There can only be one
Everything, omitting nothing,
So, everything means something!

If nothing meant anything
Then who cares?
But we all care
So everything means something.
Take care for all, equally
None is lesser or greater,
All is part of one,
One is all there is.
None is superior or inferior
Take care, everything is all, right?

Neil R. Wall

He's the retired Zeus on the left if you're curious

No comments:

Post a Comment